- A consumer is obliged to provide evidence and prove in a civil case to protect his/her legitimate rights and interests under the law on civil procedures, except proving faults of a goods or service trader.
- A goods or service trader is obliged to prove that it does not commit faults causing damage.
- A court shall decide on the party at fault in a civil case on consumer right protection.
- Legal costs and court fees for civil cases on consumer right protection comply with the law on legal costs and court fees.
- A consumer initiating a civil case to protect his/her legitimate rights and interests is not required to advance legal costs and court fees.
Consumer Complaint Instructions
When disputes arise, consumers can submit complaints to the following organizations:
Submitting a Complaint
1. Contact Consumer protection association
2. Contact Department of Industry and Trade at province.
3. Contact Vietnam Competition and Consumer Authority:
Address: 25 Ngo Quyen, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Viet Nam"